- A Siege in the Desert, by Nicholas Spratt
- All at Sea - A Viking Ship from a Toy, by Anthony Clipsom
- America's Greek Connection, by Mike Haran
- Visiting Old Sarum, by Peter Barham
- War, Games and Wargames (3), by Richard Taylor
- The Crosby Garrett Helmet, by Stephen Ede-Borrett
- Book Reviews, by Mick Hession, Karl Heinz Ranitzsch, Duncan Head and Luke Ueda-Sarson
- Mesopotamian Notelets (5), by Alastair McBeath
- Magnesia: Modified and Muddied, by Chris Hahn
- The Stuttgart Psalter, by Roy Boss
- 1166 And All That (3) - King Henry, by Mick Hession
- Hands in the Sea - An Interview with the Designer, by Aaron Bell
Slingshot is issued six times a year to members of the Society of Ancients. Membership currently costs £24 for six issues and includes access to Society games, publications, member discounts and the Society forum. You can subscribe or re-subscribe through the store at the Society's website, http://soa.org.uk
The editor is always looking for more articles, photographs and art, so feel free to contact him through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea.
In other news the second in our series of Classic Slingshot Articles, "Solo Campaigning" by John Graham-Leigh, from issue 192 (back in 1997!), is now online here. More articles will follow shortly.
Also, the Society's Balearic Bundles deal has expired. But all remaining pre-2011 Slingshots are now available at £5 per year's set. If you are interested in picking up cheap hard copies of older Slingshot bundles, more information can be found here.
For more information about joining the Society of Ancients see our homepage at http://www.soa.org.uk
Below are some previews of the articles in this edition (click on images to enlarge):